17th September 2007
Overloud has announced that Breverb is now shipping.
Breverb is a hi-end algorithmic reverberation Plug-in which faithfully recreates the sound of revered hardware reverbs while keeping CPU load very low. Overloud Breverb aims to fill "the quality gap" between expensive hardware units and software plugins and is touted as the ultimate solution to any recording, mixing and live performance needs.
Breverb comprises four different algorithms, Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse, each one accurately modeled and engineered with no compromises in sound quality and introducing no latency at all on its own. Breverb allows you to recreate the sounds of countless hit records or leaves you the power to create your own signature sounds.
Breverb features the same kind of control and feel you can get from top-notch hardware reverberation units. Its no frills hardware-like user interface gives you effortless and immediate control over all of the parameters. In addition to the software advantage, Breverb allows you to dynamically map parameters to six assignable controllers and to store, recall, automate presets in any way you want.
- Four main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse.
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units.
- Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality.
- Full EQ section to tailor Breverb's frequency response.
- Extended Nonlinear (Gate) section to forge reverberation shape.
- "Motion" controls add life and musicality.
- Two different user interface modes: compact and hardware-like.
- Six fully assignable hardware-like faders.
- Full automation capability through host sequencers.
- Real-time MIDI control of any parameter through six faders.
- Very low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances in AU format safely opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro.
- Host-sync of all rates and times.
- No additional latency introduced, along with MIDI mapping makes a good choice for Live sound applications.
- RTAS, Audio Unit and VST formats available for Mac (Universal) and PC.
Breverb has an MSRP of $399 in US and Canada, and €299 elsewhere. It is available on the Overloud website as a download only product, or boxed through ILIO in North America and Canada.
02 Nov 2011 Overloud releases Breverb 2
10 Oct 2011 Overloud announces October Sale - 40% off
01 Feb 2011 Overloud updates TH2 to v2.1
14 Dec 2010 Overloud releases TH2 Guitar Amp
27 Sep 2010 Overloud releases SpringAge - Spring Reverb
23 Mar 2010 Overloud announces March Specials
24 Dec 2009 Overloud updates Breverb to v1.5.6
26 Jun 2009 Overloud updates TH1 and TH1 Triode to v1.1.3
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
16 Apr 2010 Toontrack Music releases EZmix
02 Apr 2008 Time+Space announces Special Offers for April