27th September 2010
Overloud has announced the release of SpringAge, which is described as "the new reference in spring reverb simulation".
Based on a mixed convolution and algorithmic technology, SpringAge can give the advantages of both worlds. If you have never been able to get the real tone and dynamic of a spring reverb out of a plug-in, then you need to check it out.
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gear, SpringAge gives the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards and synthesizer.
Model List: SpringAge offers three spring models:
- AQTX is the most classic spring, ideal for guitar and vocal tracks.
- S201 is perfect for any keyboard, synth or lead instrument.
- ANGEL "rocks out your tracks".
- Drive control lets you push into saturation the tube stage which drives the spring.
- Full control over any characteristic of the spring tone.
- Boingy knob controls the amount of the typical "boingg..." spring response to transients.
- Two band multifunction fully parametric EQ to perfectly shape the spring tone.
- Stereo mixing matrix of dry and wet is able to create any stereo panorama.
- Low CPU usage.
Pricing & Availability
SpringAge is available as a plug-in in VST, RTAS and AU formats for Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and Windows XP or higher. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are natively available.
It is currently shipping and available for download from the Overloud website.
It has a list price of €79 (+VAT) but is available for the introductory price of €63 (+VAT) until October 11th, 2010.
02 Nov 2011 Overloud releases Breverb 2
10 Oct 2011 Overloud announces October Sale - 40% off
01 Feb 2011 Overloud updates TH2 to v2.1
14 Dec 2010 Overloud releases TH2 Guitar Amp
27 Sep 2010 Overloud releases SpringAge - Spring Reverb
23 Mar 2010 Overloud announces March Specials
24 Dec 2009 Overloud updates Breverb to v1.5.6
26 Jun 2009 Overloud updates TH1 and TH1 Triode to v1.1.3
17 Jun 2009 Overloud updates Breverb to v1.5.5