15th November 2013
- 4.38 GB of samples (wav/stereo/48 kHz/24-bit).
- 121 patches/instruments + 8 variations, combining all synthesis methods available in MachFive.
- Multisampled instruments, pure and and combined with electronics.
- Evolving pads.
- Vocal textures.
- Experimental and abstract textures.
- Cinematic and ominous soundscapes and drones.
- Complex sequencers.
- Processed field recordings.
- Orchestral sounds derived from orchestral recordings of Simon Stockhausen's own music.
- Celtic harp with 27 strings - multisampled with several velocity layers and round robin, harp glissandi, bisbigliando and more.
- other string instruments (violin, piano, cello).
- Woodwinds (sax/duduk).
- Chromatic and achromatic percussion (Thai gongs, Tamtam, bowed and beaten vibraphone, Tibetan singing bowls, Glockenspiel).
20 patches have custom scripting by Iain Morland designed for extended sound manipulation features. All non-scripted patches have the Modwheel and the 8 Macros assigned in the info tab and many use Aftertouch.
All acoustic instrument-samples in this library were recorded with 3 Neumann microphones in L-C-R at 48 kHz/24-bit, a U87 as the center mic - a stereo set of KM 184 for L-R. The field recordings onto a Tascam HD-P2 recorder were made with a pair of Sennheiser shotguns inside a windshield cage, mounted on a boom.
- Celtic Harp - 13 + 1 variation.
- Mallets - 5 + 2 variations.
- Orchestral - 3.
- Pads - 11 + 1 variation.
- Percussion - 8 + 2 variations.
- Sequencer - 8.
- Soundscapes - 17 + 2 variations.
- Strings - 4.
- Synths - 12.
- Timpani - 10.
- Voices - 7.
- Waterphone - 19.
- Woodwinds - 4.
Price: € 79. Delivery: download - RAR-archive in 5 parts for better download handling - download size: 2.68 GB - fast download speeds guaranteed. This library requires the full version of MachFive 3 (version 3.2 and higher), it will not work with the UVI workstation.
All demos in the widget below were produced entirely with MachFive 3 using only patches from Scattered Entity Vol. 1, no post-processing was applied apart from a limiter on the outputs and some volume automation, if several instances of MachFive were used in a track. If a demo does use 3rd party reverb, this is mentioned in the track title.
30 Jan 2014 Patchpool releases Sonic Cinema for HALion 5
04 Dec 2013 Patchpool Christmas Sale (30% discount)
28 Aug 2013 Patchpool releases MetaVox for Alchemy
16 Jun 2013 Patchpool Summer Group Sale
19 Apr 2013 Patchpool releases "The Vase" for Alchemy
24 Feb 2013 Patchpool releases Diversity for Diversion
17 Jan 2013 Patchpool releases Cosmic for Padshop Pro
20 Jun 2012 Patchpool launches SoundPack Summer Sale
06 Mar 2013 Zero-G releases "Vocal Lix" sample library
28 Feb 2013 UVI releases "UVX-3P" vintage softsynth
27 Dec 2012 Acousticsamples releases Petit Piano (UVI)