16th January 2009
Peavey Electronics, has announced that an RTAS version of its virtual tube-amplifier plug-in, ReValver Mk III, will be available soon. ReValver MKIII owners will be able to download the new RTAS-compatible version free at Peavey.com.
Peavey ReValver Mk III is a 64-bit amplifier modeling software that captures the true characteristics of vacuum tubes while allowing users control over their tonality and gain structures.
ReValver Mk III models 15 of the world's most popular guitar amplifiers, including several Peavey amps, through an exclusive algorithm that analyzes the interactions of the components at the circuit level, based on the amps' original schematics. By controlling these amplifier models from the component level, ReValver is able to model every nuance with amazing accuracy, creating totally new capabilities allowing serious players to design their ultimate custom amps and speaker systems.
- 15 amp models, including Peavey 6505, JSX, Classic, ValveKing and Triple XXX.
- Modules in amp head, preamp and power amp formats.
- Two operation modes, with 64-bit and oversampling in HQ mode for hi-fi fanatics.
- FFT based convolution reverb, including sampled spring reverb.
- More than 150 speaker samples using real-time convolution and membrane modeling.
- Standard Tuner and Simul-Tuner with six independent tuners for tuning to presets.
U.S. MSRP $299.99
09 Apr 2013 Peavey Electronics Now Shipping AmpKit LiNK HD
20 Jan 2011 Peavey announces Xport USB Guitar Interface
13 May 2009 Peavey releases RTAS version of ReValver Mk III
20 Jun 2008 Peavey releases ReValver MKIII
21 Apr 2008 Peavey releases ReValver Mk III demo