23rd July 2014
Summary of changes for Build 83:
- Added: VU Meters have been added to the Mixer.
- Fixed: What addons dialog on the USB Hard drives was false-reporting missing RealTracks sets.
Summary of changes for Build 82:
- Improved: In some specific cases, it may take a long time for the MIDI drivers dialog to open due to a CoreMIDI driver problem. If this happens BB will now give useful info on diagnosing the problem.
- Fixed: Tooltip hints were displaying too quickly on the toolbar. Now they are set to 3 seconds.
- Fixed: Leadsheet window was green after a Factory Reset (until a reboot).
- Improved: Style memo area has borders, and is resized.
- Fixed: Chord Sheet peach color wasn't correct.
- Fixed: Keystrokes and focus was lost after launching Big Lyrics, Drums.
Summary of changes for Build 384:
- Fixed: Guitar glitch when changing fret positions (redraw took a long time).
- Fixed: Guitar fretboard drawing glitch for the open position.
- Changed: Notation, editable notation, when TrackType is Guitar: when entering notes using guitar tab, notes get entered on the last guitar tab string clicked on. Now if you want to stop that mode, actions like changing the track, or the notation mode will reset it so that clicking a note isn't in the guitar tab mode still.
Summary of changes for Build 383:
- Improved: Guitar Tab notation entry improved. Clicking on tab in editable notation (after setting tracktype to guitar), will then set the next note to be inserted on that string.
- Fixed: Tab font was too big on leadsheet.
- Fixed: & was displaying for some styles with & in the name, such as R&B.sty.
- Fixed: F5 Bar report was missing bar numbers sometimes.
- Fixed: Updating old mixer sliders wasn't updating the new mixer sliders.
- Fixed: RealTracks auditioning issue if your home folder was named with "band" in it.
- Fixed: If usertracks was chosen, loop dialog referred to the usertracks (and vice versa).
- Fixed: Instrument radio button menu showing usertracks was showing for loops.
- Fixed: Acid info file had wrong acid name sometimes.
- Fixed: User Memo in RealTracks picker wasn't allowing spaces in memos.
- Fixed: In notation, sometimes after pressing stop, the up/down arrows were causing notes to change in the notation window.
- Improved: In lyric editing more, going to the next lyric now highlights the text of the lyric.
- Fixed: Audio button on mixer was resulting in wrong notation windows width.
- Improved: Notation window, when note names are displayed, and there are blue lines shown for durations, now more visible note names.
- Improved: For the audition play controls in the RealTracks picker and other dialogs, the play button now stays pressed in.
- Fixed: Chords with 16th note pushes like ^^C weren't showing correctly using BigBand font.
- Fixed: Drums demos with # in the name were not playing from the internet.
- Fixed: Audio play from bar 1 offset fixed, on songs without tempo changes.
- Fixed: Audio track, option in Render dialog to include/exclude audio track in render wasn't working in all cases.
- Fixed: Audio Track volume not being saved with the song.
- Fixed: When the option to show the Channel Numbers for the note names is selected, and you are in Staff Roll notation mode, the channel numbers appear behind the blue lines. This makes it difficult to see the numbers in this format.
- Fixed: If I have all MIDI tracks in the song then changing the "THIS SONG" volume setting works ok within BiaB but makes no difference to the exported ".wav" file. That is you can have it all the way up or down but the exported ".wav" is still the same volume.
- Fixed: Audition file for styles was looking for a RealDrums demo for some songs that already had RealDrums in them.
- Fixed: Mute audio function doesn't cause a glitch now - happens immediately.
- Updated: Full Band-in-a-Box manual.
- Fixed: When adding styles with StylePicker editor, the styles weren't being added to the new categories.