21st February 2006
PG Music has released a new beta version of Band-in-a-Box 2006 (Build 210 Beta).
- Fixed: Notation paste bug, where subsequent pastes could go to the wrong place.
- Added: The mouse cursor will jump to the default button in dialogs, as long as you have set the Control Panel – Mouse – Pointer Options - to "Snap to" the default button in the dialog.
- Fixed: When you Batch Rendered MIDI files and selected "Name MIDI file based on song Title", each MIDI file used the title of the previous song for the MIDI file name.
- Fixed: When you have 'send notes to notation window' enabled in the guitar settings window, you can click on the fretboard to input the notes into the notation window. However, this wasn't working for open strings.
- Fixed: When you selected zzjazzsw.sty in the StylePicker, it loaded zzjazz instead.
06 May 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 Android App
12 Apr 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Mac
17 Feb 2010 PG Music updates RealBand 2010 to Build 4