PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2006 build 212 (beta)
24th February 2006
24th February 2006
PG Music has released a new beta version of Band-in-a-Box 2006 (build 212 beta).
- Improved: StylePicker limit now increased from 4,800 to 7,200 styles. The stylelist file is now called bbw7k.lsw instead of bbw.lsw (note: PG Music uses about 3,300 of those style names, so you have room for 3,900 styles from third parties.
- Fixed: After Edit-Unfold, program not alerting to "file has changed".
- Fixed: After Melody-Quantize, program not alerting to "file has changed".
- Fixed: Melody Quantize not working for partial song, was only working for full song.
- Fixed: when the "include patch changes in MIDI files" setting was disabled, controller 0 and 32 bank changes were still being included in the MIDI File.
- Improved: StyleMaker, drum editor: small improvement in alternate notes velocity (now rounded off to nearest 18, instead of truncated). Note that the alternate notes need to be rounded off to nearest velocity of 18, due to file format compatibility with earlier versions. So if you enter an alternate velocity of 93, you'll get 90 (18*5).
- Fixed: DirectX Window would sometimes be on-top of dialogs which were popped up by hosted plugins, making it impossible to read or respond to the dialog, appearing to hang the program. The DirectX Window is now at the same window level as the standalone Piano Roll or standalone Audio Edit window, and shouldn't obscure dialogs any more. The behavior of the DirectX window will be slightly different now, since you could conceivably completely cover up the DirectX window with some other Band-in-a-Box window such as the standalone PianoRoll window. But this is nothing new in multi-window programs. If you have a lot of floating windows, just move them around onscreen until you can see a little bit of each window, so you can click on each one to bring it to the front.
- Fixed: Long-standing intermittent 'DX crash on exit' bug which afflicts some folks some of the time. It seemed most likely when Exiting Band-in-a-Box with the DirectX window open. Some plugins were more apt to cause the problem, and it was reported that VSC DXi (and VSC VSTi) were perhaps more likely to show this problem than the average plugin.
- Fixed: Notation slur divide-by-zero which can occur only on rare instances of deleting a slurred note, if the slur is very short-duration.
23 Jul 2014 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac & Win27 Apr 2012 PG Music releases Pitch Invasion App for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad11 Jul 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box and RealBand 2011.5 for Windows (+ RealTracks Sets 122-136)06 May 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 Android App04 May 2011 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Windows to Build 31715 Apr 2011 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Mac to Build 2612 Apr 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Mac14 Feb 2011 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2011 to Build 314 Beta10 Dec 2010 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box and RealBand 2011 for Windows and Band-in-a-Box for iOS29 Jun 2010 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box and RealBand Versions 2010.5 for Windows (+101 more RealTracks in Sets 83-101)12 May 2010 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2010 to Build 299 (Win) / 16 (Mac) and PowerTracks Pro Audio 2010 to Build 426 Apr 2010 PG Music releases PowerTracks Pro Audio 2010 for Windows01 Apr 2010 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2010 for Windows to Build 298 BETA31 Mar 2010 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2010 for Mac to Build 1426 Mar 2010 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2010 for Windows to Build 297 and for Mac to Build 1225 Mar 2010 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2010 for Mac to Build 1123 Mar 2010 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2010 for Mac to Build 1017 Mar 2010 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2010 for Mac (Intel)17 Feb 2010 PG Music updates RealBand 2010 to Build 416 Feb 2010 PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2010 to Build 295 Beta