PG Music has released build 227 of Band-in-a-Box 2007.
Summary of changes:
- Added: When you save a MIDI file, BB will auto-create a wave file for the RealDrum track, making it easier to import your song into a sequencer. This setting is in the MIDI file options dialog.
- Enhanced: Pressing RD button to get list of RealDrums now displays the menu every time (previously required the button to get held down the first time).
- Enhanced: dbl-click on fav-folder dialog opens the folder.
- Added: Many new fly-by help hints.
- Enhanced: ASIO Drivers dialog now has an option to suppress warnings about untested cards.
- Enhanced: When playing at half-speed, better method of slowing down drums (optional, setting in RealDrums).
- Added: Strings are externalized to enable foreign language translations.
- Fixed: Guitar chord diagrams weren't displaying properly.
- Fixed: Sync problem in following case: Using RealDrums + RelativeTempoChanges in song (%) + jumping around the song with conductor or play from = Out_Of_Sync.
- Fixed: THRU Channel now resets to 5 on bootup only if it is conflicting with one of the main parts (bass/drums/piano/guitar/strings/melody/soloist).
- Fixed: Only one copy of BBW.EXE is allowed to be running at a time (multiple instances had been opening up in certain cases).
- Fixed: Cursor keys weren't working when notation window was opened, until you clicked on the notation window.
- Fixed: Small memory leak (4K every time play was pressed) when using ASIO.
- Fixed: Help | Display Program Manual
- Updated: Misc. additions to BB2007 upgrade manual.
- Fixed: .STY not found errors when opening some RealDrum demo songs.
- Fixed: Minor issue with RealDrums Reggae styles.