PG Music has updated Band-in-a-Box 2009.5 for Windows to Build 285, Band-in-a-Box 2009.5 for Macintosh to Build 7 and RealBand 2009.5 for Windows to Build 5.
BIAB Win Changes:
- Fixed: For songs with rests (or mutes using F5 key) at bar 1, RealTracks were playing briefly.
- Fixed: Drum Picker dialog was showing wrong tempo ranges and genres for some drum tracks.
- Fixed: minor errors in some RealTracks memos.
BIAB Mac Changes:
- Fixed: Tempo ranges and genres for some RealDrums in the RealDrums Picker were incorrect.
- Fixed: Backspace (Delete) key and other keys during playback weren't working (when spacebar for start/stop was set).
- Improved: AudioChordWizard: Improved (smoother) scrolling.
- Fixed: For songs with rests (or mutes using F5 key) at bar 1, realtracks were playing briefly.
- Fixed: Problem with chord symbols getting wiped out if importing a .SEQ but answering "no" to the question about importing the chords. Also, part markers sometimes being imported when no chords were imported.
- Fixed: When looping with DXi, sometimes the 1st note of the loop would not be heard.
- Fixed: Sometimes notes at start of bar would not be heard when starting song from a bar with DXi.
- Fixed: Help button in Choose a Synth to Convert dialog.
- Fixed: Starting a song after a loop would sometimes result in several bars of silence.
- Added: Error message when compiling Patches.ini if the list exceeds 2000 patches.
- Fixed: Range Check when zooming in on Tracks Window.
- Changed: Menu text for Generate Audio Harmonies.
- Added: Missing hints for +, -, and Snap in Tracks window.
- Fixed: Dragging a wave file onto a track would sometimes put it on a completely wrong track.
- Fixed: Dragging tracks wouldn't update track names in DX Host dialog.
- Fixed: Big Clock wasn't saving the display mode after exiting the program.