25th March 2010
PG Music has updated the Mac version of Band-in-a-Box 2010 to Build 11.
Summary of Changes:
- Fixed: Bug with saving/loading F5 bar changes which affected builds 9 and 10, but did not affect earlier 2009 builds.
- Fixed: Wrong Patch changes were getting written to some RealCharts.
- Fixed: Generate Single Track of RealTracks would generate it twice with halfTime/Double Time tracks.
- Fixed: Some Bluesy RealTracks (like 751) weren't playing bluesy.
- Fixed: Time-offset track mute regions if there are F5 bar time signature changes in a song.
- Fixed: Prevent drum shots and pushes "leaking thru" on F5 muted bars.
06 May 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 Android App
12 Apr 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Mac
17 Feb 2010 PG Music updates RealBand 2010 to Build 4