PG Music has updated the Windows version of Band-in-a-Box 2010 to Build 297 and the Mac version to Build 12.
Summary of Changes for BIAB Win Build 297:
- Added: Coyote WaveTable synth has been added. This is primarily intended for 64-bit Windows users who are unable to use the Roland VSC-DXi, since the VSC is only compatible with 32-bit versions of Windows.
- Fixed: RealTracks picker not displaying "Ev" Even for some realtracks.
- Improved: More descriptive info provided when Tempo swaps of RealTracks available, now lists the current and proposed tempo swap e.g. Bass 110->85.
- Fixed: Drum track wasn't green when it was a RealTrack.
- Fixed: Drag n Drop not working for Soloist Generated track.
- Fixed: Dragged Frozen RealTracks with RealChart was dragging as MIDI.
- Fixed: RealDrums with multiple substyles weren't saving in frozen state.
- Fixed: Fiz sound in bar 3 of drums fixed.
- Fixed: Frozen tracks can now have volume changes applied to them (mute etc.) by F5 dialog (realtracks only).
- Fixed: Volume changes (e.g. F5 dialog - mute at certain bars) were not working for generated soloists.
- Fixed: If soloist was generated on a blank song, the song wouldn't generate, just the solo would play.
- Fixed: Ending chord can now have a hold on it, with or without a 2-bar ending.
- Added: Message if you try to make a tag on one chorus. Tags are meant to work on songs with more than 1 chorus.
- Fixed: Some patch changes were showing up on some RealCharts (e.g. 371).
- Fixed: Drum pushes/shots leaking through during F5 mute.
- Fixed: Mutes on RealTracks with time signature changes not working correctly.
- Fixed: Some endings weren't playing if riffs overlapped previous one.
- Fixed: Generate RealTracks button not working if launched from the RealTracks button (this generates the currently selected track on the radio buttons).
- Fixed: Some styles with silent drums made a sound on the HyperCanvas (drum velocity of 1 removed).
- Fixed: Chord Screen would go blank with DoubleTime/HalfTime generation sometimes.
- Fixed: Generate Single Track of RealTracks would generate it twice with halfTime/Double Time tracks.
- Fixed: Some Bluesy realTracks (like 751) weren't playing bluesy.
- Updated: Band-in-a-Box 2010 PDF manual.
Summary of Changes for BIAB Mac Build 12:
- Fixed: Some RealTracks endings weren't playing correctly.
- Fixed: Possible crash during RealTracks playback.
06 May 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 Android App
12 Apr 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Mac
17 Feb 2010 PG Music updates RealBand 2010 to Build 4