14th February 2011
PG Music has updated Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Windows to Build 314 Beta. This is considered a BETA update patch because it is new. The latest shipping build is 313.
Summary of Changes for Build 314:
- Fixed: RealDrums Picker was sometimes giving a List Index out of bounds error, when a filter was in use.
- Changed: Menu item - Help | web | Forum discussion - now points to http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php.
- Fixed: Using the Bar Settings window to change any RealTrack at any bar was sometimes not working for choruses other than "all".
- Fixed: When you add intro bars and you have set a visual transpose for a non concert instrument, the first chord of the tune (after the intro bars) is then changed to the concert version of the chord.
- FIxed: Patch changes at any bar sometimes not working with higher banks.
- Fixed: For iPhone BB version Muting, Reverb, Volume, and Panning settings sometimes did not work.
- Fixed: "On/off" checkbox in save with patches not working for RealDrums.
- Improved: Better memory usage for BB Server. Memory freed after song generates.
- Fixed: When using the Fade out feature in the Song Settings window with RealTracks that have 4-bar endings: The track fades out as desired, but then it gets un-muted during the last two bars of the 4-bar ending.
- Fixed: If there is a style change in the song, the bass track disappears in the first style after it is frozen.
- Fixed: Muting Realtracks (especially soloist RT) in bar #1 (via F5) didn't mute the notes played on bar 0; in these cases you would hear part of the line played by the RT just before bar 1.
- Fixed: Simple variation of Bluegrass Banjo wasn't working on Maj, Min, and 7 chords.
- Updated: Help file.
- Added: 2011 full PDF Manual.
06 May 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 Android App
12 Apr 2011 PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Mac
17 Feb 2010 PG Music updates RealBand 2010 to Build 4