18th June 2011
Physical Music has updated TimeFreezer to version 2.6.
The main change:
- Due to a new algorithm the response is much faster. The latency is now less than a half compared to the previous versions. The TimeFreezerFX is always stereo and now so fast that there is no more need for a mono version.
- The missing channel bug is now fixed, also no more crashes did come.
- It is louder. this means, that passing through the audio with no filter and max volume is the same than the original. Normalized freezes are just under 0 dB.
- The import of 32bit float files is now possible with OSX.
- The software has been compiled with the newest XCode on Snow Leopard and with the newest Visual Studio on Windows.
- The plug-in runs all on 64 bit machines.
6 versions are now available:
- Mac Audio Units TimeFreezer Instrument.
- Mac Audio Units TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).
- Mac VST TimeFreezer Instrument.
- Mac VST TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).
- PC VST TimeFreezer Instrument.
- PC VST TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).