18th June 2011
Physical Music has updated TimeFreezer to version 2.6.
The main change:
- Due to a new algorithm the response is much faster. The latency is now less than a half compared to the previous versions. The TimeFreezerFX is always stereo and now so fast that there is no more need for a mono version.
- The missing channel bug is now fixed, also no more crashes did come.
- It is louder. this means, that passing through the audio with no filter and max volume is the same than the original. Normalized freezes are just under 0 dB.
- The import of 32bit float files is now possible with OSX.
- The software has been compiled with the newest XCode on Snow Leopard and with the newest Visual Studio on Windows.
- The plug-in runs all on 64 bit machines.
6 versions are now available:
- Mac Audio Units TimeFreezer Instrument.
- Mac Audio Units TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).
- Mac VST TimeFreezer Instrument.
- Mac VST TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).
- PC VST TimeFreezer Instrument.
- PC VST TimeFreezer Effect (stereo).
18 Jun 2011 Physical Music updates TimeFreezer to v2.6
28 Apr 2008 Physical Music releases TimeFreezer AU
03 Jan 2008 Physical Music releases TimeFreezer AU beta
19 Apr 2007 Physical Music releases Time Freezer v2.0
31 Jan 2006 Time Freezer v2.0 announced