13th January 2011
PinkNoise Studio has released MATRIX for Kontakt (3.5+), a new sound library based on the best sounds of Oberheim's Matrix 1000 synthesizer. Featuring a wide range of warm analogue sounds, this collection lets you add dynamic basses, vivid leads and fat pads to your musical productions. It costs €27.
- 246 Kontakt patches (in 6 categories).
- Over 1.1 GB of 44kHz/24 bit samples (1812 perfectly looped wav files).
- 12 MIDI controllable knobs for realtime tweaking and for MIDI automation of the most important synth parameters.
- Extensive editing techniques: multiple velocity layers, round-robin, alternate sample starts to achieve fat, lively and realistic analogue sounds.
- Exclusive IR sample collection for the convolution reverb of Kontakt.