Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v3.1. The new release comes with a polished UI, immersive full screen mode for Android 4.4 devices, and a bunch of new features and improvements for better workflow.
- New Quick Pattern Set navigator: long press 'Pattern Menu' to open. This allows you to switch between Patterns within a set without navigating to the Pattern Set view.
- New Bar Position indicator: left side of LED bars.
- New Track Copy framework:
- Selective Track Content (Sound, main Sequence, Param. Automation).
- Selective destination (single Track, multiple Patterns, complete Pattern Set).
- New copy Drum Sequence to VA-Beast Track feature.
- New copy Master + EFX setup feature.
- Added a 2nd sum EFX at the master section.
- New Basic Video Tutorial added.
- Enabled the new immersive full screen mode for Android 4.4 devices.
- New theme for all dialogs and menus.
- New iconic buttons.
- New LED graphics.
- Graphics resolution fixed for all VA-Beast buttons.
- Minor Bug fixes in the Pattern loader.
- Disabled System Sound effects for all button clicks.
- Memory optimization for low powered devices.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.