Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v3.3. The new release comes with a re-arranged and more intuitive layout for all screens and a new additional flat design.
- Completely re-arranged and more intuitive Layout for all screens. Everything has been moved to the right place and properly resized. Non-self explaining controls have been properly labeled.
- New additional flat design (Selectable in the 'Setup dialog / Layout / Theme'). It gives the app a new look.
- Active Track Labels on all related screens. New active labels which indicate if a particular track is open or closed.
- Pattern Name Labels for all Pattern Slots on the Pattern Set.
- Dynamic colorization for multi functional faders.
- When switching the FX parameters from p1+2 to p3+4 for example, then the fader bars get colorized depending on their function (1st function = blue, 2nd function = red).
- If p1+2 is activ, then you control the blue bars + the fader thumb has a blue color mark.
- If p3+4 is active, then you control the red bars + the fader thumb has a red color mark.
- As a matter of course, the X-Y pads got the same behavior. 1st function controls the blue cross, 2nd function controls the red cross.
- Standardized Label notation. All Labels have been changed to normal (non-italic) uppercase letters.
- Overall 20-30% better UI performance. The new User Interface uses less memory as well as less CPU, so you get 20-30% more head room for audio processing.
- Many UI bugs fixed.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.