Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v4.5.
This new release comes with a major upgrade of the VA-Beast Synthesizer engine, which finally brings a second Filter Section (incl. ADSR envelope) and a Stereo Unison (with up to 5 layers per voice). Furthermore, the Drum Machine and the VA-Beast Synthesizer both got a new info display including a simplified Sample/Preset selector.
- New Sample Info Display including a new Quick Sample Selector to simplify the browsing and loading of Samples (press DISP in the Sample / Track Settings section to show up).
- New Stereo Unison (up to 5 layers).
The Unison allows you to multiply the generated waveforms up to 5 times while all are detuned and panned against each other. The result is a massive stereo-wide effect.
- Secondary Filter section incl. a dedicated ADSR Envelope.
The secondary filter section has the same capabilities as the Filter 1. If you use both filters, you can switch the internal routing between serial (orig-signal > Filter1 > Filter2) and parallel (orig-signal > Filter1; orig-Signal > Filter2).
- New OSC Mod Algorithm : FRES : Filter Resonance Modulation.
The Filter Resonance Modulation in the OSC MOD section is a new internal routing (similar to the filter hookup in a TB-303), which allows to modulate the Filter 1 Resonance with OSC2. This new wiring allows very high and well controllable resonant peaks.
- Factory Presets updated with the new Unison and Filter capabilities.
- New Preset Info Display including a new Quick Preset Selector to simplify the browsing and loading of Presets.
- Fine tuning and slight re-arrangement of the Synth UI.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- Updated Documentation.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.