Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v5.0.
This release brings Wavetable Synthesis to the VA-Beast Synthesizer: Multi-Sampled Instruments per Oscillator, unlimited Velocity Layers, FM between Wavetables and regular Waveforms, SFZ Import and much more. Furthermore, the On-Screen Keyboard got a new control set, a Pitch Wheel (now with free assignable pitch range), a Modulation Wheel (powered by a free assignable morph group) and a Sustain Pedal.
- New PCM based Wavetable Synthesis (Multi-Sampled Instruments) for the VA-Beast Synthesizer (tap through the OSC waveforms until a user reaches PCM).
- New SFZ Preset Importer, which lets a user load .wav and .aif based SFZ files (Main Menu / IMP / VA Generic Preset (.sfz).
- New free assignable Morph Group + onscreen Mod Wheel control on the Piano KB.
- New controls to customize the KB Pitch Wheel range (up/down independent, 0-24 semi tones).
- New Sustain Pedal onscreen control on the Piano KB (multi-mode: Momentary, Toggle, Continuous).
- 41 new PCM based, multi sampled Presets (Main Menu / LOAD / VA Factory Preset / PCM Based Presets).
- Overall improved VA Factory Presets.
- Upgraded the complete Synthesizer core to Stereo.
- Fixed the velocity (absence) bug in the VA-Beast arpeggiator.
- Fixed the incomplete automation parameter selection of the VA-Beast Synth (filter2 + unison).
- Added once extra voice per synth instance to avoid "hard cutting" when running out of voices.
- Fixed a memory leak in the Sample Pool.
- Fixed various minor bugs in the sample loader + persistency handling.
- Fixed a bug in the wav reader which prevented some rare bastardized header formats from working.
- Improved Sampler performance.
- Fixed a bug in the MIDI driver for MIDI interfaces with multiple interfaces pointing to the same USB endpoint.
- Fixed a crash bug in the MIDI device connector which forced the app to close in some rare situations (special thanks to Jesse for the report).
- Fixed a bug in the RPN/NRPN input listener which prevented RPN/NRPN messages from working with multiple virtual interfaces.
- Memory Optimization for low powered devices.
- Improved FX Performance.
- New High Performance Stereo Filters.
- 56 new class-A Stereo Samples + 3 ready-to-use Sound Sets provided by Function Loops.
- New Demo Song.
- Fixed a Google Play Services incompatibility issue.
- Simplified Content Selection in the Data Copy Framework (boxed content selection).
- Fixed a bug which forced the menu tabs to be in white color on some devices.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.