Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v5.3.
This new release introduces a new Audio Session Recorder to capture your live sessions in real-time, in high quality WAV format (8..32-bit up to 96kHz, mono or stereo). Just follow this walk-through to get started.
- New Audio Session Recorder to record your live sessions as .wav while tweaking the machines.
- New LOCK MONO switch on the Mixer, FX and Master view to be able to temporary work on the mix in mono (bypasses all pannings and Stereo affecting FX parts).
- New setting in the MIDI setup to transpose incoming MIDI Notes by -6..+6 semitones.
- New MIDI IN/OUT indicator at the left side of the play/stop/record block.
- New Multi-Mute switch on the Mixer view (as known from FX + Master).
- New BPM indicator on the play button.
- Extended the Drum Sampler Roll feature to 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x.
- New 'Auto-Rearrange Sequence' feature when changing the Time Signature.
- Improved MIDI OUT timing stability.
- Various bug-fixes in the MIDI handling.
- Fixed a bug in the G-Stomper Rhythm/VA-Beast Pattern Importer.
- Bug-fix: The Note Grid bar dependent octave pre-selection now works as expected.
- Bug-fix: Fader tooltips now show the correct value when step editing an automation sequence while the sequencer is running.
- Many minor UI bug-fixes.
- Updated User Manual
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.
G-Stomper Rhythm and G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer have been updated to v5.3 as well.