Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v5.4.
This new release introduces a full-featured, graphical Audio Editor, which lets you chop, edit or process your samples in uncompressed WAV or AIFF format (8..64-bit, any sample rate, mono or stereo).
As part of the Audio Editor, you also get a new Audio Recorder to capture your own samples from your microphone or external audio hardware in high quality WAV format (8-16-bit, 22.05-48kHz, mono or stereo).
Furthermore, devices running Android N (7.0+) get a new audio system for lowest possible latency right out-of-the-box.
- New Graphical Audio Editor/ (Mic-)Recorder (located in the long press RECORD menu as well as in the long press T[..] menus and in the sample menu of the VA-Beast PCM Module).
- New Low Latency Audio System for devices running on Android N (7.0) or higher.
- New 'Lock Mixer Channels' switch to protect the VA-Beast Mixer Channels from being overwritten when loading Presets.
- Raised the latency limit for silent recording from 40ms to 60ms.
- Fine tuning of the device specific default settings.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
- Updated User Manual.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.
G-Stomper Rhythm and G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer have been updated to v5.4 as well.