Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v5.4.3.
This new release introduces a new bulk Pattern Audio & MIDI exporter, which is designed to make it easy to create stems of a selection of Patterns or a complete Pattern Set in a single operation.
The existing letterboxing mechanism has been completely overhauled to make better use of the available space, and to ensure proper support for all screen aspect ratios, including the new wide screen devices. In addition, devices that provide enough free letterboxed space due to their screen aspect ratio (e.g. 4:3, 18:9), get a new Quick Navigator bar which allows the user to access every view with a single click.
Furthermore, the Pattern Set has been upgraded to show a user more details about the contained Patterns.
- New bulk Pattern audio+MIDI exporter (Main Menu / EXP / Multiple Patterns as ..).
- Optimized letter-boxing in both directions to support new screen aspect ratios.
- New Quick Navigator bar (landscape only) on devices that provide enough empty space due to their screen aspect ratio (e.g. 4:3, 18:9).
- New indicator on the Pattern Set pads to show the number of active (audible) tracks per pattern slot.
- New progress bar on the active Pattern Set pad to show the actual pattern playback position.
- The Link Edit/Play Pos & Link Song Edit/Play Pos settings now keep their values when restarting the app.
- Various minor bugs fixed.
- Updated User Manual
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.
G-Stomper Rhythm and G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer have been updated to v5.4.3 as well.