Planet-H has updated G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer for Android to v1.3, introducing a new polyphonic sequencer as well as full automation functionality.
- VA-Beast Poly Grid (Polyphonic Step Sequencer with up to 12 tracks):
- Polyphonic Sequencing: Up to 10 concurrent voices per Track.
- Variable Note length: 1..128.
- Variable Velocity: 0..127.
- Selective Note Shifting and editing.
- New double size piano (long click the piano keys button to enable/disable).
- VA-Beast Full-Size Piano (landscape and portrait view), a view with 2 full size Piano Rolls, each with independent octave settings.
- VA-Beast Synthesizer Multitimbrality (up to 12 times).
- Full Motion Sequencing support for Faders.
- New Mixer and Pattern Config views like in G-Stomper Beat Studio.
- Enhanced USB MIDI Support:
- You can map up to 12 different MIDI channels to the different synthesizer tracks.
- Support for: MIDI Clock, Start, Stop, Continue, NoteOn/Off, Velocity, ModWheel and PitchBend.
- WAV File Export, 8..32-bit (Sum and Track separated).
- SoundCloud upload integration.
- Variable Sample Rate.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.