plasq updates RAX to v2.0.2
19th September 2006
19th September 2006
plasq has released version 2.0.2 of RAX.
- GUIs for Apple AUs don't stop updating anymore if a menu is open.
- MIDI automation now works as intended.
- Can now change Record Location.
- MacBook iSight now works in OnStage.
- MIDI file tempo in Rack mode improved.
- Master volume with no sound after a drag'n'drop midi file is now fixed.
- Module "view" button now makes Audio Unit's GUI visible.
- Tassman now doesn't crash when its view component is closed.
- Guitar Rig's (an effects plugin for RAX) "Open File" dialog box now displays correctly.
Other Related News
02 Jan 2008 Plasq Open Sources Wormhole2 (and v2.0.6 available)19 Sep 2006 plasq updates RAX to v2.0.217 Jul 2006 plasq releases Musolomo v1.1.1 Universal Binary beta19 Jun 2006 plasq releases RAX 2 (v2.0.1) (incl. Universal Binary)31 Mar 2006 plasq releases Wormhole v2.0.4 (incl. Universal Binary)31 Aug 2005 plasq updates Wormhole to v2.0.223 Jun 2005 plasq releases Wormhole217 Feb 2005 plasq releases Musolomo
19 Dec 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Audiofile Engineering Holiday Sale15 Oct 2008 Audiofile Engineering Lowers Prices and announces StudioLife Bundle18 Mar 2008 Audiofile Engineering updates Rax to v2.1.213 Feb 2008 Audiofile Engineering updates Audio Unit Manager, Sample Manager, Wave Editor and Rax13 Dec 2007 Audiofile Engineering releases Rax v2.1, Wave Editor v1.3, Sample Manager v3.1.1 and Audio Unit Manager v2.0.103 Oct 2007 Audiofile Engineering updates Rax to v2.1.0 rc317 Sep 2007 Audiofile Engineering acquires Rax and releases v2.1 RC215 Feb 2005 Granted Software releases RAX v1.2.306 Dec 2004 Rax updated to v1.2.215 Oct 2004 Granted Software updates Rax to v1.2.106 Oct 2004 Granted Software releases Rax v1.216 Aug 2004 Rax v1.1 released09 Jun 2004 Granted Software Rax v1.0 released22 Nov 2002 Rax v0.31b released01 Nov 2002 Rax v0.2 "Live Audio Unit hosting in a virtual rack" released