1st August 2011
Plogue has updated Bidule to version 0.9715.
- ReWire 2.6 implementation: 64-bit ReWire mixer and 64-bit ReWire device.
- Windows: major compiler and compiler options changes, if you experience anything you do not think you should please report, this should also apply to OS X.
- Added Matrix Sequencer, MIDI Matrix Sequencer.
- Added MIDI CC Splitter.
- Added MIDI CC Type Remapper.
- Added MIDI Note Splitter.
- Added Wavefolder.
- Added Variables Multi and Indexed Variables Multi.
- Added Frequency and Magnitude Value Display.
- Added FIR Table.
- Added Basic Crossfader.
- Added Knob control type.
- Added Vertical Slider control type.
- Added Gate LED control type.
- New look for LED control.
- ADSR/AHDSR/Basic ADSR/Basic AHDSR : added parameter to force envelope to go back to 0 on a retrigger.
- Basic Audio Buffers/Multitap Delay: added option to force an immediate clear contents.
- Choice: now answers to mouse wheel.
- Crossfader/Fadercross: added more curve types.
- Groups: added a parameter to set a group as the current one show in the patchbay.
- Group parameters: increased the allowed maximum number of columns.
- MIDI Note Extractor: added use highest and use newest stealing modes.
- MIDI Value Display: added user-friendly mode.
- Misc Sysex Filter: added undefined MIDI messages to the list of filters.
- Monitoring: MIDI is now monitored on a per channel-basis.
- OSC Creator/Creator2/Extractor : added more I/O configurations.
- OS X: slider now answers to mouse wheel.
- Value Display: added some protection to prevent excessive cpu usage if name changes too often.
- Added Replace With Paste context menu entry.
- Polyphony settings/unpolyphonize/ReInit/Replace can be applied to all selected.
- Ctrl/Cmd-1,2,3 changes the mode of the selected bidules.
- Ctrl/Cmd-9,0 group properties, group parameters.
- Windows: added support for having user-defined MME and DS duplex devices through the registry, see forum post on the subject.
- AU Hosting: newly saved aupreset files are not added right away to the presets menu.
- AU Hosting: Sync dropdown might not show if the UI is already shown and the plug-in requests musical time information.
- AU/VST version : some connections which shouldn't be lost are lost if a file is loaded into a different i/o config.
- DSP/Polyphonic Adapters: processing mode is not saved/loaded correctly.
- Groups: possible crash after using the Parameters dialog.
- Groups: modified min and max of parameters could end up not being saved in a preset.
- Oscillator: band-limited triangle was clipping.
- Oscillator: band-limited triangle phase reset was wrong.
- OS X: a crash could occur when MIDI Feedback is enabled and devices go offline and back online.
- OS X: opening an AU with a Cocoa UI disables the usage of cmd-w to close windows.
- OS X : multiple aliases to the ReWire device could be created.
- OS X VST hosting: plug-in UI not showing up with the correct size.
- OS X AU/VST version: fixed possible crash of the host depending on how the OS caches some strings.
- OS X VST version: UI not showing up correctly in Reaper.
- OS X 64bit version: dropping of bidule file not working.
- OS X 64bit version: text not selected on rename dialogs.
- OS X 64bit version: maximum number of opened files might be lower than expected.
- Presets: current preset data could possibly not be loaded correctly when loading a layout.
- ReWire: on Windows, if the host attempts to launch Bidule, the 32-bit version is always the one launched.
- Saving: file saving could silently fail under some conditions.
- Spectral Bin Delay/Graph/Graph Analyzer/Magnitude EQ: presets takes more memory/disk space than needed.
- VST hosting: newer NI plug-ins were getting double keystrokes.
- VST version: prevent crashing if the host sends effEditIdle before any effEditOpen.
- VST version: better protection against hosts sending crap in VstTimeInfo.
- VST version: 32outputs not showing as such in Vienna Ensemble Pro.
- WaveViewer: out of bounds values aren't clipped correctly graphically.
- Windows: maximum number of opened files might be lower than expected.
- Windows : some ASIO drivers could refuse to start.
17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9733
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97