Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
8th August 2011
8th August 2011
Plogue has updated Bidule to version 0.9716.
- Added swing to Arpeggiator.
- Added MIDI Echo.
- OS X : added blacklisting of AUs causing a crash at scanning.
- A group position in the patchbay could be saved with the wrong values.
- MIDI Misc Sysex Filter: could cause a crash when loading.
- OS X : Selecting a Sync source on the UI for AUs doesn't really set it.
- OS X P2: audio files and function were not available.
- Presets: Filenames for writing files can be loaded back from presets.
- ReWire: Should not complain about rewire not being installed.
- Windows: portaudio and formulc x86 were compiled for SSE2.
- Windows: Patchbay content could appear half-drawn on launch.
Other Related News
11 Feb 2015 Plogue updates chipspeech to 1.009, chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando to 1.80909 Feb 2015 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974530 Jan 2015 Plogue releases demo version of chipspeech vintage speech synthesizer15 Jan 2015 Plogue releases chipspeech - Vintage Speech Synthesizer17 Oct 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974325 Sep 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974123 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 188.8.131.522 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v184.108.40.2060 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)