Plogue has updated Bidule to version 0.9716.
- Added swing to Arpeggiator.
- Added MIDI Echo.
- OS X : added blacklisting of AUs causing a crash at scanning.
- A group position in the patchbay could be saved with the wrong values.
- MIDI Misc Sysex Filter: could cause a crash when loading.
- OS X : Selecting a Sync source on the UI for AUs doesn't really set it.
- OS X P2: audio files and function were not available.
- Presets: Filenames for writing files can be loaded back from presets.
- ReWire: Should not complain about rewire not being installed.
- Windows: portaudio and formulc x86 were compiled for SSE2.
- Windows: Patchbay content could appear half-drawn on launch.