18th January 2012
Plogue recently updated Bidule to version 0.9719.
New features and bug fixes:
- Added AR Envelope.
- Added Basic MIDI Aftertouch Transpose.
- Added Basic MIDI CC Transpose.
- Added Basic MIDI Note Transpose.
- Added Basic MIDI Program Change Transpose.
- Added Basic Waveviewer.
- Added BLIT Oscillator.
- Added Gate/Trigger Divider.
- Added Gate/Trigger Sequencer.
- Added Mono and Stereo Matrix Mixers.
- Added MIDI Quantizer.
- Added Sync To DIN Sync.
- Added Terminal Dummies.
- Added Trigger To Gate.
- Added 64 tracks version of MIDI File Player.
- Added 4/6/8 outputs version of Basic Audio File Player.
- Added override of a few config entries per instance (OSC server port, buffer size, sample rate, fft size, fft overlap), see forum post for the details.
- ADSR/AHDSR/Basic ADSR/Basic AHDSR: added a smooth to zero parameter.
- Audio File Recorder/Basic Audio Buffer/MIDI File Recorder/MIDI Buffer : added parameter to never overwrite file, a filename will be generated using the current date and time if there is already a file using the specified name.
- Audio File Recorder/MIDI File Recorder: added notification in the patchbay of recording status.
- Groups : added Switch Button and Textbox controls.
- MediaPool : add view Waveform button.
- MIDI Message Remapper: added Program Change to Bank Select.
- OSC : messages are also sent to the same address with a _str appended if a parameter is a list of strings.
- OSC Creator: added Indexed String parameter type (input value is used for the index of a list of string separated by ; ).
- OS X : added preference to default to saving as WAV instead of AIFF.
- Variable (Multi): Double-clicking in window brings a dialog to set a value.
- Various small optimizations.
- A crash could occur upon deleting an unavailable bidule (red) if it was used for group parameters.
- AU Hosting: after loading a layout, a plug-in can end up using the contents of an aupreset file instead of the saved contents.
- AU Hosting: saving an aupreset does not make it appear at the correct location in the list of presets.
- Audio Value Display: display name doesn’t change if the incoming signal is 0.0.
- Basic Audio Buffer 2 : immediate clear might not refresh the UI.
- Catalog: clicking cancel on the confirm dialog to delete a group does nothing.
- CrossFader/FaderCross : could give bad results when using pow.
- Discrete Change: does not keep last value.
- MIDI Echo : the number of echoes can’t be infinite.
- MIDI Echo : some of the time divisions are not giving the expected results.
- MIDI File Player: crash could occur if attempting to load a file with more than 32 tracks.
- MIDI File Player: home button cannot be mapped using learn.
- MIDI Note Extractor : use newest doesn’t work if the same note is the newest more than once.
- OS X : having too much plug-ins/groups installed could lead to the context menu of the patchbay not working correctly.
- OS X : on Lion, a permission dialog can appear when attempting to update the Bidule ReWire aliases.
- OS X : application does not warn that the user is attempting to run from the disk image.
- OS X 64-bit: if the OS is set to something else than English, some plug-ins are unable to load their data back.
- OSC Extractor: receiving multiple messages at the same time could lead to a crash.
- Parameter Pool: an infinite loop could occur when attempting to delete links.
- Plugin: the displayed list of linked parameters in multiple instances can become corrupted.
- Presets: a preset saved data can be overwritten when using reorganize.
- Presets: the read only flag does not appear on the correct preset if it was moved.
- ReWire Device: could possibly not connect to the host.
- Step Sequencer: note off events could occur earlier than expected.
- VST Hosting : crash could occur when loading a fxp/fxb file if the plug-in doesn’t show any presets.
- VST Plugin: wrong number of inputs/outputs when loading a project.
- VST Plugin: BiduleVST in Bidule could end up showing the wrong number of inputs/outputs.
- VST Plugin OS X : extra menu entry appears in Cubase 6 once Bidule is loaded.
- Windows: a crash can occur if your license file is in an unexpected format.
- Windows x64: a crash could occur when shutting down the computer and not quitting Bidule.
Get the latest version of Bidule here: plogue.com/?page_id=274
17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9733
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97