Plogue has updated Bidule to version 0.9724.
- Test versions of VST and AU for OS X 64-bit.
- Added basic version of Arpeggiator, Echo and Quantizer.
- Added basic version of Graphical Envelope.
- Added MIDI Note Dynamic Filter.
- Added hidden preference switch to mutate over entire range instead of current value (see forum post).
- Arpeggiator, Echo : added some missing durations.
- Added override per instance for the main window title.
- Added Monitoring key shortcut for selected bidules (CTRL/CMD-8).
- Audio File Player: added number of frames in file parameter.
- Audio File Recorder: added odd channel count versions.
- Basic Audio Buffer/Waveviewer: upped the limit to 6 minutes.
- Bidule Parameters Dialog: added apply to/reset all presets for parameter properties.
- Group Parameters: added Text Area as a GUI Type.
- Group Parameters Dialog: added column with original parameter name.
- Group Parameters Dialog: added key toggle to switch between default to parameter or bidule name when adding.
- MIDI Monitor/MIDI Monitor2: now has more display lines.
- Note On To Value List: added reset trigger input.
- OS X : added possibility to have modifiable plist next to app package because of code signing.
- Sync Extractor: added sample position output.
- Trigger : added Trigger At Load.
- Value List: added Previous Entry Trigger input.
- Waveviewer: now resizable.
- Added several small code optimizations.
- AU Hosting: presets do not behave correctly if there is only a User preset and new presets are saved.
- AU Hosting: components not containing the current architecture might always show up as begin scanned.
- AU/VST version: latency could be introduced with buffer size changes when it should not.
- Audio File Looper: loop points aren't shown.
- Graphical Envelope: can't draw points with a value between 0.93 and 1.0.
- Groups : fixed possible crash when changing the number of spectral I/Os while processing.
- MIDI CC Extractor: 14bit mode might not work correctly depending on the input.
- MIDI Remappers: some remappers would not work correctly with Parameter Modulator set for 0-127 range.
- Monitoring : does not show anything if mode is not processing.
- OS X : warning about running directly from disk image might not appear.
- OS X 64bit: step sequencer playlist grid doesn't work.
- OS X 64bit: the tree in group parameter dialog can behave incorrectly.
- OS X 64bit: arrow keys shortcuts do not work in tree/list controls.
- Sync Creator: time sig changes are not sent correctly if looping.
- VST Hosting OS X 64bit: some VST UIs are offset and do not show completely.
Other Related News
30 Jan 2015 Plogue releases demo version of chipspeech vintage speech synthesizer15 Jan 2015 Plogue releases chipspeech - Vintage Speech Synthesizer17 Oct 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974325 Sep 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974123 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 220.127.116.112 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v18.104.22.1680 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716