Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
13th September 2012
13th September 2012
Plogue recently updated Bidule to version 0.9726.
- Fixed: Data that are not parameters are not saved correctly in presets.
- Fixed: Sync To MIDI: looping doesn't work on target.
- Added Basic Moog VCF.
- Added Ladder filter.
- Added Multi Gain.
- OS X: 32-bit and 64-bit now in the same binary file, no more PPC: (defaults to starting in 32-bit, to change that, in Finder do Cmd-I on the application and uncheck Open in 32-bit mode).
- OS X: preliminary support for HiDPI mode.
- OSC Extractor: Added option to force discrete triggers on consecutive messages.
- OSC Monitoring: Added display of parameters for non-processed messages.
- Lookup table: added set value dialog on double-click.
- Added some optimization to .bidule file loading.
Version 0.9725 Bug Fixes:
- A(H)DSR envelopes: total release time is not always from current value.
- DSP Adapter: does not keep the channel names of the group.
- Gate/Trigger Sequencer: if both reset and trigger occurs on the same sample, the first entry is skipped.
- Matrices: renamed i/os are not kept with presets.
- MIDI Switchers: close note option is not respected if output change doesn't come from a program change.
- Mixers: renamed strips are not kept with presets.
- OS X 64-bit: crash could occur at exit.
- OS X 64-bit: crash could occur when some dialog are shown.
- OS X 64-bit: UI is sluggish.
- OS X 64-bit: Graphical Envelope might not display points immediately.
- Polyphonic Adapter: a double note on for the same note could produce a stuck note.
- Step Sequencer: entered values in textboxes do not change without pressing the enter key.
- VST plugin: offline rendering may not work properly.
- VST: Retrologue doesn't save its data correctly.
Other Related News
11 Feb 2015 Plogue updates chipspeech to 1.009, chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando to 1.80909 Feb 2015 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974530 Jan 2015 Plogue releases demo version of chipspeech vintage speech synthesizer15 Jan 2015 Plogue releases chipspeech - Vintage Speech Synthesizer17 Oct 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974325 Sep 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974123 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 188.8.131.522 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v184.108.40.2060 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)