13th September 2012
Plogue recently updated Bidule to version 0.9726.
- Fixed: Data that are not parameters are not saved correctly in presets.
- Fixed: Sync To MIDI: looping doesn't work on target.
- Added Basic Moog VCF.
- Added Ladder filter.
- Added Multi Gain.
- OS X: 32-bit and 64-bit now in the same binary file, no more PPC: (defaults to starting in 32-bit, to change that, in Finder do Cmd-I on the application and uncheck Open in 32-bit mode).
- OS X: preliminary support for HiDPI mode.
- OSC Extractor: Added option to force discrete triggers on consecutive messages.
- OSC Monitoring: Added display of parameters for non-processed messages.
- Lookup table: added set value dialog on double-click.
- Added some optimization to .bidule file loading.
Version 0.9725 Bug Fixes:
- A(H)DSR envelopes: total release time is not always from current value.
- DSP Adapter: does not keep the channel names of the group.
- Gate/Trigger Sequencer: if both reset and trigger occurs on the same sample, the first entry is skipped.
- Matrices: renamed i/os are not kept with presets.
- MIDI Switchers: close note option is not respected if output change doesn't come from a program change.
- Mixers: renamed strips are not kept with presets.
- OS X 64-bit: crash could occur at exit.
- OS X 64-bit: crash could occur when some dialog are shown.
- OS X 64-bit: UI is sluggish.
- OS X 64-bit: Graphical Envelope might not display points immediately.
- Polyphonic Adapter: a double note on for the same note could produce a stuck note.
- Step Sequencer: entered values in textboxes do not change without pressing the enter key.
- VST plugin: offline rendering may not work properly.
- VST: Retrologue doesn't save its data correctly.