Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
13th September 2012
13th September 2012
Plogue recently updated Bidule to version 0.9726.
- Fixed: Data that are not parameters are not saved correctly in presets.
- Fixed: Sync To MIDI: looping doesn't work on target.
- Added Basic Moog VCF.
- Added Ladder filter.
- Added Multi Gain.
- OS X: 32-bit and 64-bit now in the same binary file, no more PPC: (defaults to starting in 32-bit, to change that, in Finder do Cmd-I on the application and uncheck Open in 32-bit mode).
- OS X: preliminary support for HiDPI mode.
- OSC Extractor: Added option to force discrete triggers on consecutive messages.
- OSC Monitoring: Added display of parameters for non-processed messages.
- Lookup table: added set value dialog on double-click.
- Added some optimization to .bidule file loading.
Version 0.9725 Bug Fixes:
- A(H)DSR envelopes: total release time is not always from current value.
- DSP Adapter: does not keep the channel names of the group.
- Gate/Trigger Sequencer: if both reset and trigger occurs on the same sample, the first entry is skipped.
- Matrices: renamed i/os are not kept with presets.
- MIDI Switchers: close note option is not respected if output change doesn't come from a program change.
- Mixers: renamed strips are not kept with presets.
- OS X 64-bit: crash could occur at exit.
- OS X 64-bit: crash could occur when some dialog are shown.
- OS X 64-bit: UI is sluggish.
- OS X 64-bit: Graphical Envelope might not display points immediately.
- Polyphonic Adapter: a double note on for the same note could produce a stuck note.
- Step Sequencer: entered values in textboxes do not change without pressing the enter key.
- VST plugin: offline rendering may not work properly.
- VST: Retrologue doesn't save its data correctly.
Other Related News
23 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 126.96.36.1992 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v188.8.131.520 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971517 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.970811 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.970714 Oct 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.501 (incl. Mac 64-bit)