Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
15th May 2013
15th May 2013
Plogue recently updated Bidule to version 0.9730.
Bug Fix in v0.9730:
- Groups: cannot add parameters in the group parameters window.
New in v0.9729:
- Added Aftertouch to Params.
- Added Channel Pressure to Param.
- Added MIDI Input Selector.
- Added MIDI Output Selector.
- Envelope/Smoother: upped the max possible value of parameters.
- Groups: Open UI parameter now defaulting to checkbox.
- Groups: Added Slider with no textbox control type.
- MIDI File Looper: added keep position parameter.
- MIDI Switcher 2 ports: added parameter to keep track of notes, so a note can still be on while switching occurs.
- Preferences: process on startup can have a different value when running as a plugin and standalone.
- Many optimizations.
- AU Plugin: crash occurs when running the stereo version under the Logic Audio Unit Bridge.
- Gate/Trigger Divider: gate/trigger can be miscounted when a reset occurs.
- Groups: crash could occur when removing bidules whose parameters are part of the group parameters and then edit the group parameters.
- Hide All Windows: some windows can be skipped.
- MIDI Splitter: doesn't send specific notes off on output change.
- Monitoring: scrollbars not appearing when needed.
- Multigain: UI can show the wrong values for versions with more than 16 i/os.
- Plugin mode: the connections to the latency and tail inputs of the Plugin Device are not saved correctly.
- Sync Transport: Set position OSC message is not picked up when playing.
- Trigger to Gate/Gate Clock: can be 1 sample shorter in length than expected.
- Variables Multi: the UI doesn't take into account changes to the min/max.
- VST Plugin: statusbar not appearing in some versions of Cubase.
- WaveViewer: crash could occur when changing the buffer size.
- Windows: window could appear under the taskbar.
- Windows: File does not exist error could occur when trying to load an audio file.
Other Related News
17 Oct 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974325 Sep 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974123 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 188.8.131.522 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v184.108.40.2060 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971517 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708