Plogue recently updated Bidule to version 0.9730.
Bug Fix in v0.9730:
- Groups: cannot add parameters in the group parameters window.
New in v0.9729:
- Added Aftertouch to Params.
- Added Channel Pressure to Param.
- Added MIDI Input Selector.
- Added MIDI Output Selector.
- Envelope/Smoother: upped the max possible value of parameters.
- Groups: Open UI parameter now defaulting to checkbox.
- Groups: Added Slider with no textbox control type.
- MIDI File Looper: added keep position parameter.
- MIDI Switcher 2 ports: added parameter to keep track of notes, so a note can still be on while switching occurs.
- Preferences: process on startup can have a different value when running as a plugin and standalone.
- Many optimizations.
- AU Plugin: crash occurs when running the stereo version under the Logic Audio Unit Bridge.
- Gate/Trigger Divider: gate/trigger can be miscounted when a reset occurs.
- Groups: crash could occur when removing bidules whose parameters are part of the group parameters and then edit the group parameters.
- Hide All Windows: some windows can be skipped.
- MIDI Splitter: doesn't send specific notes off on output change.
- Monitoring: scrollbars not appearing when needed.
- Multigain: UI can show the wrong values for versions with more than 16 i/os.
- Plugin mode: the connections to the latency and tail inputs of the Plugin Device are not saved correctly.
- Sync Transport: Set position OSC message is not picked up when playing.
- Trigger to Gate/Gate Clock: can be 1 sample shorter in length than expected.
- Variables Multi: the UI doesn't take into account changes to the min/max.
- VST Plugin: statusbar not appearing in some versions of Cubase.
- WaveViewer: crash could occur when changing the buffer size.
- Windows: window could appear under the taskbar.
- Windows: File does not exist error could occur when trying to load an audio file.