Added in 0.9733:
- OS X: added option to always use the current sample rate of the audio device.
Bug Fixes in 0.9733:
- Audio File Looper: file position can be wrong when the sync source is looping.
- AU Hosting: crash could occur upon saving presets for some AU plug-ins.
- Some audio files would not load.
- Groups: virtual preset parameter could end up having a max possible value of 0.
- OSC Monitoring: integer and bool arguments are not logged as parameters.
- OS X: pasting from Bidule into other applications adds an extra NULL character at the end.
- Return/enter key does not always equal pressing the OK button on a dialog.
- Stereo Audio Switcher: does not come back correctly upon loading.
- Trigger Clock: # of samples between triggers is truncated to 32-bit integer.
- Waveviewer: could crash when the Faster DSP changes option is enabled.
Bug Fixes in 0.9732:
- Audio File Output: file browsing button stay disabled.
- Audio File Output: if takes mode and never overwrite are both active, the take counter never increment once an existing file is encountered.
- Discrete Parameter Modulator: linked parameter values are changed even if the value hasn't changed.
- Groups: if Slider (No Text) is mixed with other control types, the UI doesn't show correctly.
- MIDI CC To Params/MIDI Device: assume channel 1 doesn't work any more.
- MIDI Device: parameter links to an output processing mode are not saved.
- Multi-link shortcut does not start at selected output.
- OS X: a crash could occur if escape is hit when the save dialog to save an aupreset is shown.
- OSC : enabling/disable OSC Server could cause a crash.
- Processing Mode: setting processing mode continuously triggers too many screen refreshes.
- VST plugin: crash could occur at close on OS X 64-bit.