Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9733
17th September 2013
17th September 2013
Added in 0.9733:
- OS X: added option to always use the current sample rate of the audio device.
Bug Fixes in 0.9733:
- Audio File Looper: file position can be wrong when the sync source is looping.
- AU Hosting: crash could occur upon saving presets for some AU plug-ins.
- Some audio files would not load.
- Groups: virtual preset parameter could end up having a max possible value of 0.
- OSC Monitoring: integer and bool arguments are not logged as parameters.
- OS X: pasting from Bidule into other applications adds an extra NULL character at the end.
- Return/enter key does not always equal pressing the OK button on a dialog.
- Stereo Audio Switcher: does not come back correctly upon loading.
- Trigger Clock: # of samples between triggers is truncated to 32-bit integer.
- Waveviewer: could crash when the Faster DSP changes option is enabled.
Bug Fixes in 0.9732:
- Audio File Output: file browsing button stay disabled.
- Audio File Output: if takes mode and never overwrite are both active, the take counter never increment once an existing file is encountered.
- Discrete Parameter Modulator: linked parameter values are changed even if the value hasn't changed.
- Groups: if Slider (No Text) is mixed with other control types, the UI doesn't show correctly.
- MIDI CC To Params/MIDI Device: assume channel 1 doesn't work any more.
- MIDI Device: parameter links to an output processing mode are not saved.
- Multi-link shortcut does not start at selected output.
- OS X: a crash could occur if escape is hit when the save dialog to save an aupreset is shown.
- OSC : enabling/disable OSC Server could cause a crash.
- Processing Mode: setting processing mode continuously triggers too many screen refreshes.
- VST plugin: crash could occur at close on OS X 64-bit.
Other Related News
23 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 220.127.116.112 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v18.104.22.1680 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971517 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.970811 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.970714 Oct 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.501 (incl. Mac 64-bit)