22nd April 2005
- Mixer: added peak meters and clip indicators.
- Audio File Recorder: added option to save to multiple mono files.
- Crossfader,Pan and Mixer: added interpolation to some parameter changes.
- Loading: faster loading of bigger files.
- MIDI Switcher: added sending of Note Off for opened notes when changing the active output.
- Parameters: better precision for some parameters.
- VST: faster refresh rate.
- AU: parameters don't save min/max/mutation factor/locked status.
- AU: going back to User preset doesn't always display the correct values.
- Audio File Looper: resetting the loop points at start and end of file doesn't always recalculate the correct number of beats.
- Audio File Looper: stuttering data instead of silence on some stereo files.
- Audio Switcher: an output could possibly not be reset correctly when changing the active one.
- Basic Audio File Player: doesn't unreference the audio file when going back to None.
- Buffer Granulator: could crash on some settings.
- Context menu: syncing multiple bidules to one source doesn't work.
- Delete: could crash in some special cases when OSC server is enabled.
- Groups: sometimes doesn't save the group display name correctly.
- Groups: exported amplitude parameters with a user-set min and max don't always work correctly.
- HID (OS X): devices won't work when waking from sleep.
- HID: now supporting POV/hat switches.
- Mediapool: loading files with the same name could lead to weird events.
- Mediapool: loading of some raw audio files could cause a crash.
- Mediapool: sometimes refuses to load existing/working audio files.
- Mediapool: could not load some MIDI files.
- MIDI Buffer: 0 length shouldn't be available.
- MIDI File Looper: outputs incorrect syncing.
- Replace: could crash on dual proc machines.
- ReWire: devices go back to the beginning of their timeline when switching processing on/off.
- Spectral Freeze: could crash when saving a file.
- Spectral Inverter: could crash on some settings.
- Sync Transport: sometimes outputs wrong syncing info.
- Trigger Clock: doesn't reset itself correctly when making it inactive.
- VST: previous parameter value is shown in the status bar of generic UI.
- VST OS X: problems when loading files containing Kontakt instances.
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97
03 Nov 2009 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9695
15 Oct 2009 Plogue releases chipsounds - Chip Sound Emulator
25 Aug 2009 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9691