10th February 2006
Plogue has released version 0.91 of Bidule, which features a number of major changes including:
- Universal Binary version for OS X.
- x64 version.
- VST 2.4 support (both as a host and as a plugin).
- There's now a Bidule SDK.
- Added context menu to all sliders.
- Surround ITU Mixers.
- Continuous Surround Panner.
- Audio Matrix: added optional fading.
- Audio Switcher: added optional fading.
- Biquad Filter: added extra input for dB value for peaking band, low and hi shelf.
- FFT/iFFT: added higher quality preference.
- Group Manager: added button to set a custom catalog URL.
- MIDI Buffers/Recorder: added takes mode.
- MIDI Recorder: added add to Mediapool parameter.
- Monitoring: can now open multiple windows.
- Plugins/ReWire device: relaxed sync information validation when looping is on (bad in/out point or a position outside the loop points will result in disabling looping).
- VST: finally added load/save of fxp.
- Application: if old VST mode is activated, there's no way to reset it.
- Audio Files: bad embedded loop information could lead to weird behaviors/crashes.
- Audio File Recorder: multiple mono files option is not remembered when loading.
- Envelope: moving points doesn't work.
- Mediapool: sometimes flags files as being used when they aren't.
- Multi Channel/Channel Pressure Remapper: display is 0-based instead of 1-based.
- OS X: help doesn't show in Help Viewer for some persons.
- OS X: crash at startup on some 10.2.8 systems.
- OS X: closing a VST window could crash.
- OS X: changed AU cache format to prevent possible clash between plugins.
- OS X plugins: fixed mouse handling workaround needed for Live and Tracktion to only be enabled in those hosts.
- OS X VST plugin: UI doesn't work in Renoise.
- Particle Arpeggiator: closing its UI could lead to a crash.
- Plugins OS X: doesn't display correctly with a composite window.
- Plugins: the Plugin Device always use the name saved in a .bidule file, leading to confusion when using files made with the standalone version.
- Plugins: MIDI data could be lost when Bidule/host buffer size didn't match.
- Polyphonic adapter: random/mutate gives different results on each voice.
- VST: channel names aren't always shown.
- Windows VST plugin: Envelope/Looper extra windows can't be reopened.
- Windows: using Control From MIDI could crash.
- + many other fixes.
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97
03 Nov 2009 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9695
15 Oct 2009 Plogue releases chipsounds - Chip Sound Emulator
25 Aug 2009 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9691