Plogue has released version 0.95 of Bidule.
- Added preliminary support for multicore processing.
- CC Value Remapper bidule.
- Note Velocity Remapper bidule.
- Groups are now kept in user-space.
- Mixing bidules : Better parameter change smoothing.
- Audio/MIDI Switchers : added 32, 64 and 128 outputs versions.
- MIDI CC Creator and Extractor : Added 14bit option.
- Unit Converter : Added MIDI 14bit to Normalized and Normalized to MIDI 14bit options.
- Plus many more little improvements.
- Aligning bidules misbehaves if bidules have 2 bodies in patchbay.
- LED : release time is too long.
- No dialog showing up when a bidule can't be added to the layout.
- Removing a bidule with no output from a layout could cause a crash.
- ReWire: an extra initialization of Bidule could occur upon loading.
- Trying to load a large audio file in the mediapool could cause a crash.
- VST: parameter values aren't updated correctly upon loading for some plugins.
- VST: crashes could occur if a plugin refused to initialize correctly.
- Windows: DI8 Device type not shown in HID Extractor.
- Plus many more fixes.