Plogue releases Bidule v0.9650
29th February 2008
29th February 2008
Plogue has released version 0.9650 of Bidule.
- Audio File Recorder: added option to record to multiple stereo files.
- CC Latch bidule.
- Group Manager: now allows multiple selection for download/delete of groups.
- HID Extractor: on loading a file, now tries to at least match the device type if the device isn't present.
- Note Latch bidule.
- OS X: Cmd-W can now be used to close bidule/plugin windows.
- OS X: virtual MIDI ports created by Bidule can be renamed.
- OS X: added support for MIDI devices renaming callback.
- SDK: added opcode to rename I/Os.
- VST: will show I/O configurations for plugins supporting speaker arrangements (VST rescan needed).
- Windows: some MME/DS drivers should show now show up with multiple channels instead of only stereo.
- plus many more little improvements.
- Audio File Player UI slider not directly going back to start on Home.
- Dropping bgrp files in the patchbay should add the group, not import its contents in the current layout.
- Group/layout(manual) save in plugin mode not saving parameter links.
- Group: reducing the number of outputs could lead to a crash if there were passthrough connections.
- Keyswitch bidule corrupts some MIDI messages.
- Linked Audio File Player Play parameter could prevent "slaved" files to finish playing correctly.
- MIDI file player doesn't close notes when seeking.
- MIDI file recorder when synced starts a bar too late.
- MIDI voice counter sometimes doesn't reset to 0 although there are no voices currently opened.
- Mouse moves sometimes causes unintended selection move.
- Offline mode freezing single-core/cpu machines running Leopard.
- OSC Creator: doesn't allow to send messages without arguments.
- OSC Extrator: messages are lost if multiple messages are sent to the same address between two audio callbacks.
- OSC Extractor/MIDI: don't work if OSC Server is started after adding either to the layout.
- OS X : accentuated chars in bidule/group/connector names aren't saved correctly.
- OS X : some media files refusing to load based on some characters in their paths and/or names.
- Plugin version: sound becomes distorted in some variable buffer size cases.
- Polyphonic Adapter: reducing the number of voices could lead to a crash.
- ReWire device not working with Cubase 4.1.
- Sync Transport not working correctly with Sync To MIDI Clock on pause/restart.
- VST version: not working with Sound Forge and Wavelab.
- plus many more fixes.
Other Related News
23 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 220.127.116.112 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v18.104.22.1680 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971517 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.970811 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.970714 Oct 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.501 (incl. Mac 64-bit)