29th February 2008
Plogue has released version 0.9650 of Bidule.
- Audio File Recorder: added option to record to multiple stereo files.
- CC Latch bidule.
- Group Manager: now allows multiple selection for download/delete of groups.
- HID Extractor: on loading a file, now tries to at least match the device type if the device isn't present.
- Note Latch bidule.
- OS X: Cmd-W can now be used to close bidule/plugin windows.
- OS X: virtual MIDI ports created by Bidule can be renamed.
- OS X: added support for MIDI devices renaming callback.
- SDK: added opcode to rename I/Os.
- VST: will show I/O configurations for plugins supporting speaker arrangements (VST rescan needed).
- Windows: some MME/DS drivers should show now show up with multiple channels instead of only stereo.
- plus many more little improvements.
- Audio File Player UI slider not directly going back to start on Home.
- Dropping bgrp files in the patchbay should add the group, not import its contents in the current layout.
- Group/layout(manual) save in plugin mode not saving parameter links.
- Group: reducing the number of outputs could lead to a crash if there were passthrough connections.
- Keyswitch bidule corrupts some MIDI messages.
- Linked Audio File Player Play parameter could prevent "slaved" files to finish playing correctly.
- MIDI file player doesn't close notes when seeking.
- MIDI file recorder when synced starts a bar too late.
- MIDI voice counter sometimes doesn't reset to 0 although there are no voices currently opened.
- Mouse moves sometimes causes unintended selection move.
- Offline mode freezing single-core/cpu machines running Leopard.
- OSC Creator: doesn't allow to send messages without arguments.
- OSC Extrator: messages are lost if multiple messages are sent to the same address between two audio callbacks.
- OSC Extractor/MIDI: don't work if OSC Server is started after adding either to the layout.
- OS X : accentuated chars in bidule/group/connector names aren't saved correctly.
- OS X : some media files refusing to load based on some characters in their paths and/or names.
- Plugin version: sound becomes distorted in some variable buffer size cases.
- Polyphonic Adapter: reducing the number of voices could lead to a crash.
- ReWire device not working with Cubase 4.1.
- Sync Transport not working correctly with Sync To MIDI Clock on pause/restart.
- VST version: not working with Sound Forge and Wavelab.
- plus many more fixes.
22 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9735
17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9733
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97