6th January 2005
- AU: can now save any presets not just the User preset.
- Faster application shutdown.
- Group Config Dialog: changed max number of ins/outs to 128.
- Polyphony Config Dialog: changed max number of voices to 128.
- Windows: ASIO devices now reporting channel names as other bidules.
- AU: doesn't load the correct values if the plug-in has no factory presets and only file presets.
- Audio Monitor: sometimes stop working when changing buffer size/sample rate.
- Groups: re-saving groups doesn't keep the display path.
- Learn mode: crash if in learn mode and the MIDI device is deleted.
- OS X: crashes on startup with some Digidesign card/driver combination.
- Undo/Redo not always keeping the correct links for Group Selection.
- VST Scanning: sometimes always try to re-scan the same bad plug-in at startup.
- VST: crashes when loading a fxb on a plug-in with no preset.
- VST: some plug-ins not saving correctly.
- VST OS X: glitches in drawing with some plug-ins.
- VST OS X: crash on deleting some plug-ins.
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97
03 Nov 2009 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9695
15 Oct 2009 Plogue releases chipsounds - Chip Sound Emulator
25 Aug 2009 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9691