Plogue have updated Bidule to v0.7002.
- AU: can now save any presets not just the User preset.
- Faster application shutdown.
- Group Config Dialog: changed max number of ins/outs to 128.
- Polyphony Config Dialog: changed max number of voices to 128.
- Windows: ASIO devices now reporting channel names as other bidules.
- AU: doesn't load the correct values if the plug-in has no factory presets and only file presets.
- Audio Monitor: sometimes stop working when changing buffer size/sample rate.
- Groups: re-saving groups doesn't keep the display path.
- Learn mode: crash if in learn mode and the MIDI device is deleted.
- OS X: crashes on startup with some Digidesign card/driver combination.
- Undo/Redo not always keeping the correct links for Group Selection.
- VST Scanning: sometimes always try to re-scan the same bad plug-in at startup.
- VST: crashes when loading a fxb on a plug-in with no preset.
- VST: some plug-ins not saving correctly.
- VST OS X: glitches in drawing with some plug-ins.
- VST OS X: crash on deleting some plug-ins.