Plogue updates Bidule to v0.7003
17th January 2005
17th January 2005
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.7003.
- Windows : added preference to force ASIO driver buffer size to Bidule's size.
- ASIO: lots of little fixes.
- AU: crash with some plug-ins using CurrentPreset when changing presets.
- Basic Audio Buffer: Number of samples isn't set correctly for some buffer sizes.
- Better handling of failure of starting audio processing.
- Audio/MIDI Matrix: crash when clicking outside the grid.
- MIDI File Player: stuck notes when stopping playback.
- OS X: Main window shows up with the titlebar under the menu bar.
- OS X: crashes on startup with some Digidesign card/driver combination.
- Presets: possible loading problem when files are shared between locales.
- ParameterPool: having a default presets file prevent parameters to show up correctly.
Other Related News
23 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 22.214.171.1242 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v126.96.36.1990 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971517 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.970811 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.970714 Oct 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.501 (incl. Mac 64-bit)