Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.7003.
- Windows : added preference to force ASIO driver buffer size to Bidule's size.
- ASIO: lots of little fixes.
- AU: crash with some plug-ins using CurrentPreset when changing presets.
- Basic Audio Buffer: Number of samples isn't set correctly for some buffer sizes.
- Better handling of failure of starting audio processing.
- Audio/MIDI Matrix: crash when clicking outside the grid.
- MIDI File Player: stuck notes when stopping playback.
- OS X: Main window shows up with the titlebar under the menu bar.
- OS X: crashes on startup with some Digidesign card/driver combination.
- Presets: possible loading problem when files are shared between locales.
- ParameterPool: having a default presets file prevent parameters to show up correctly.