10th June 2009
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9688.
- Audio Stats: values not exported correctly to the group level.
- DSP/Poly adapter: parameters window missing parameters after using undo/redo.
- Groups: names starting with an ampersand are not displayed correctly in menus.
- Undo: undo of adding a bidule does not always release memory.
- Matrix: clicking on cells when scrolled could lead to strange results.
- Matrix: scrolling causing display issues on Windows.
- MP Assign: better support of MIDI devices shared between MP assigned branches.
- ReWire mode: tentative fix for crash on closing the device when displaying MIDI ports in PT because it doesn't explicitly remove them (this needs a manual config/registry change):
- OS X: open a Terminal window and paste this: defaults write com.plogue.bidule ReWireDevice.PTFix -int 1 (then press return).
- Windows: under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PlogueBidule add a DWORD value named "ReWireDevice.PTFix" (set its value to 1).
- Spectral Graph: 4 channels version could crash depending on the FFT Window Size setting.
- VST plugin: crash could occur on a mono track when there's no default VST layout.
- VST/AU plugin/ReWire mode: having the Never Substitute Devices option enabled could lead to layouts not loading correctly.
- Windows: added possibility to blacklist ASIO devices in a text file.
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97
03 Nov 2009 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9695
15 Oct 2009 Plogue releases chipsounds - Chip Sound Emulator
25 Aug 2009 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9691