Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9690
9th July 2009
9th July 2009
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9690.
Changes and Bug Fixes since v0.9688:
- Most pop-up messages will now auto-dismiss after 5 seconds.
- AU plug-in: fixed possible crash that could occur on key down/up after several closing+opening of the AU window.
- AU+VST plug-in: fixed possible crash on wake from sleep if the plug-in was not initialized completely but still loaded in RAM.
- VST plug-in OS X: fixed crash that could occur on 10.5 on drag and drop when running as a plug-in and having multiple monitors.
- Added warning to the user if saving to file fails because of too many opened files.
Other Related News
23 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 18.104.22.1682 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v22.214.171.1240 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971517 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.970811 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.970714 Oct 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.501 (incl. Mac 64-bit)