3rd November 2009
Plogue has announced that Bidule v0.9695 is now available for download.
Revision history including interim versions since 0.9690:
- Added Reorganize Presets.
- Added Clock.
- Added stereo version of Audio Switchers.
- Added stereo version of Audio Matrices.
- Added stereo version of Input Selectors.
- Added stereo version of Output Selectors.
- Added Value List 2 : Value with extra outputs for current index, number of entries and trigger for wraparound.
- Added Variable (Integer).
- Added large label control.
- Sync Transport : added loop mode.
- Sync Creator: added inputs to generate looping.
- Sync Extractor : added outputs for looping information.
- Audio File Looper/Basic Audio Buffer 2/Step Sequencer : added cursors for current positions.
- Added several OSC addresses to many bidules for things unrelated to parameters.
- Send To OSC Servers context menu : when applied on a group, all bidules inside the group will also be set to send to the selected OSC server.
- OSC : added options to assume input messages parameters are normalized [0, 1] and to send normalized values.
- Offline mode can now support MP Assign.
- Monitoring : added tooltips to view the complete input/output name.
- Accum : does not take start value into account without doing a reset.
- ADSR/AHDSR : sustain could never truly be 0.
- Align : Bidule with two bodies could end up with one body over the other.
- AU : better handling of preset changes when aupreset files have mismatched filename and internal name.
- AU : if an AU changes its list of parameters, the original list could still be seen in the Parameter window.
- AU : some multi buses plugins would show extraneous i/o.
- AU : Cocoa UI not hiding.
- AU: fixed possible crash when .aupreset could not be parsed.
- AU plugin: fixed display of UI sometimes not working correctly in some hosts under 10.6.
- Audio File Looper/Basic Audio Buffer 2: relaxed zoomed out "x" limitation.
- Bidules with two bodies could have their position not saved correctly.
- CombFilter 2 : not working correctly when using a delay of 0 samples.
- Crossfader/Fadercross: left input could slightly bleed into output when it's 100% right input.
- Group : using LED control with columns lead to strange UI look.
- MIDI Buffer : fixed possible crash.
- MIDI File Recorder : pitchbend events could be recorded incorrectly.
- MP Assign : many little adjustments made that should fix some non-working cases.
- MP Assign : MP Assigning inside a group could lead to more CPU usage than it should.
- OS X: fixed some cases where Reaktor menu sometimes would not appear.
- OS X plugin mode : presets menu sometimes becoming non-responsive.
- ReWire device : Bidule not able to start correctly in ReWire mode with Sonar under Vista.
- Step Sequencer : fixed ancient bug that could cause bad event timing when looping.
- VST plugin : multi output not showing correctly in Sonar.
- Windows : windows for plugins and bidules could have their position slightly offset upon loading.
- + many more fixes.
17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9733
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97