Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
6th July 2010
6th July 2010
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9705.
New in v0.9705:
- Added LFSR (Linear Feedback Shift Register).
- Added Gate Clock.
- Added Basic Audio File Player 2.
- Added attempting to load an audio file using OS functions if libsndfile fails (OS X: ExtAudioFile, Windows: Windows Media Format).
- Audio File Player: now behaves like audio and MIDI devices for MP Assign.
- Added autosave mode.
- Groups: using spectral inputs/outputs could cause a crash.
- Groups: using relative modulation with group parameters could result in the modulation being applied twice.
- Group selected: some parameter links are not restored.
- Magnitude EQ: parameters are not loaded correctly.
- MIDI File Player: crash could possibly occur when using Follow Sync Source transport state.
- MIDI Splitter: could crash when set to split by Note.
- OSC : a crash could occur when removing a bidule from the layout and OSC Server is enabled.
- Plugin & ReWire mode: MIDI output events could end up be out of sequence.
- Plugin Mode: clearing the contents of Basic Audio Buffer and Multitap Delay doesn't work if the UI is not shown.
- Presets: the current preset is not saved before it is changed to be read-only.
- ReWire Mode: under some specific circumstances the tempo taken from the host is using a wrong value.
- Windows: double-clicking on elements in both Lock Parameters and Exported Group Parameters dialog could cause a crash when running the 32-bit version on Windows 7 64-bit.
- Many more fixes.
Other Related News
23 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 220.127.116.112 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v18.104.22.1680 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971517 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.970811 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.970714 Oct 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.501 (incl. Mac 64-bit)