6th July 2010
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9705.
New in v0.9705:
- Added LFSR (Linear Feedback Shift Register).
- Added Gate Clock.
- Added Basic Audio File Player 2.
- Added attempting to load an audio file using OS functions if libsndfile fails (OS X: ExtAudioFile, Windows: Windows Media Format).
- Audio File Player: now behaves like audio and MIDI devices for MP Assign.
- Added autosave mode.
- Groups: using spectral inputs/outputs could cause a crash.
- Groups: using relative modulation with group parameters could result in the modulation being applied twice.
- Group selected: some parameter links are not restored.
- Magnitude EQ: parameters are not loaded correctly.
- MIDI File Player: crash could possibly occur when using Follow Sync Source transport state.
- MIDI Splitter: could crash when set to split by Note.
- OSC : a crash could occur when removing a bidule from the layout and OSC Server is enabled.
- Plugin & ReWire mode: MIDI output events could end up be out of sequence.
- Plugin Mode: clearing the contents of Basic Audio Buffer and Multitap Delay doesn't work if the UI is not shown.
- Presets: the current preset is not saved before it is changed to be read-only.
- ReWire Mode: under some specific circumstances the tempo taken from the host is using a wrong value.
- Windows: double-clicking on elements in both Lock Parameters and Exported Group Parameters dialog could cause a crash when running the 32-bit version on Windows 7 64-bit.
- Many more fixes.
17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9733
15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9730
20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
13 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9726
18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9719
08 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9716
01 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715
17 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Mac version of Bidule to v0.9708
11 Nov 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
24 Aug 2010 Plogue updates chipsounds to v1.5
06 Jul 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9705
10 Mar 2010 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97