Plogue updates Bidule to v0.97
10th March 2010
10th March 2010
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.97.
- Added parameter linking of all parameters when selecting a bidule in the source and target tree of the Parameters window.
- Added load and save of Map files to the MIDI and Sample Map UI.
- Added Arpeggiator from chipsounds.
- Added MIDI CC Creator (Multi) and CC Extractor (Multi).
- Added MIDI Comparison Filter.
- Added MIDI Gate.
- Added MIDI Basic Delay.
- Added Variable (Int).
- Added multiple i/o configurations for Audio Dummy.
- Added 176400 Hz sample rate.
- Increased speed parameter range in MIDI Buffer, File Looper and Player.
- Basic Audio Buffer 2: added option to save mono files.
- Plugin mode : added possibility to have different FFT settings than standalone.
- Value List: added parameter to save current position.
- Windows x64 : added possibility to have a different VST folder for 64bit.
- Audio File Player: linking the home parameter through several players doesn't work.
- Clock : meter changes do not correctly change the current musical time display.
- Groups: plugins becoming syncable when processing do not change the syncable state of the parent group.
- Multiple clicking not registering correctly on some buttons.
- OS X : Resizable AU Cocoa views not working correctly.
- Plugin mode: VSTs with no UI wouldn't work if the main window wasn't shown.
- Plugin mode: menus not working in some hosts.
- Presets: presets made with a bidule with an i/o configuration should be able to load into another i/o configuration if the parameters are the same.
- Presets: attempting to create a copy of a read-only preset does not retain the changes made to the original preset.
- Sync Creator: meters could be wrong when loaded from a file.
- Sync Transport: changing meters could result in an incorrect start of bar.
- Trigger: When synced it should only output values if the transport is playing.
- Using Reorganize presets could make some presets disappear.
- Windows x64: input and output selectors not working correctly.
- + many more fixes.
Other Related News
15 Jan 2015 Plogue releases chipspeech - Vintage Speech Synthesizer17 Oct 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974325 Sep 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.974123 Jul 2014 Plogue announces chipspeech29 May 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9737 - incl. Preliminary VST3 Hosting25 Apr 2014 Plogue / Garritan ARIA Engine updated to 126.96.36.1992 Jan 2014 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973531 Oct 2013 Plogue releases AAX Native 64 versions of chipsounds, chipcrusher and sforzando17 Sep 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973319 Jun 2013 Plogue releases Demo Version of chipcrusher effect plugin15 May 2013 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.973023 Jan 2013 Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v188.8.131.520 Dec 2012 Plogue releases sforzando, free SFZ Player for Windows and Mac20 Dec 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972813 Sep 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.972610 Sep 2012 Plogue releases chipsounds 1.6 at 50% Off for 1 week19 Apr 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9724 (incl. Mac 64-bit test versions)18 Jan 2012 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971908 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.971601 Aug 2011 Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9715