Plogue has updated chipsounds to v1.5. In addition to having a totally new Interface and improved sound authenticity, Plogue is saving 3 new sound chips from extinction and adds many additional features.
- Totally different skin (fits on all monitors and ebooks).
- Current mixer strip is always available.
- You can now enter some values using keyboard.
- New Amplitude LFO added.
- Two assignable drawable user LFOS.
New rescued chips:
- uPD1771C (as used in the Super Cassette Vision).
- uPD65010G (as used in the PV-1000).
- M5232 (as used in the Poly-800).
- DMG-01's wave channel now has extra phase modulation (Pmode) and vertical offset (VPOS) settings.
- Added new MIDI Delay Module.
- Added Swing to Arpeggiator.