31st October 2005
Changes since v1.16:
- Added color coding of graph to show Red for phase-warping, Blue for phase-linear.
- Added an All-Pass filter as the phase-warping version of the bypass (------ mode).
- Added Cambridge Type 1, 2, 3 to Peaking EQ.
- Extended mouse clickable areas around each filter selector.
- Added simple graph of filter shape to PLParEQ1.
- Add ramp down/ramp up when changing quality levels.
- Added text-edit boxes on PLParEQ1 so you can directly enter Atten, Freq, Q, and Gain.
- Added VST programs (presets) (32 per bank).
- Better internal algorithm approximately triples runtime performance while maintaining previous quality.
- Added fine tuning slider to PLParEQ4.
- Stricter conformity with VST standard.
- Fixed various bugs.
31 Oct 2005 PLParEQ1 and PLParEQ4 v1.45 released
25 Oct 2005 PLParEQ1 updated (v1.16) and PLParEQ4 released