30th March 2009
Pluggotic has released Necroloop, a pseudo real-time stereo slicing effect for buffer-freaks. Incoming audio gets sliced and then manipulated via 8 step-sequences controlling start/end points of the slices, pitch, one of the three effects available and randomizations.
Many transformations can be achieved, subtle/occasional fills, glitches and bleeps, variations, drills/rolls/repeats/stutters, turntable-style modulations, rudimental time-stretching and noises, re-tuning melodies, random events/jams, etc.
- 32 patterns per sequencer.
- Pattern "copy" function.
- Buffer/slices reverse.
- Fully host-synchronized & performance oriented.
- Parameters jittering and patterns chaos.
- Gliding with separated rise and fall controls.
- Additional fx: multimode filter, multimode modulator and bitcrusher.
- Variable rates & slicing resolutions.
- Optional quantization for loop points and pitch.
Pricing & Availability
Necroloop is free and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
01 Apr 2013 Pluggotic releases TrueBlue for Kontakt
11 Mar 2013 Pluggotic releases ToyBoy for Kontakt
04 Dec 2012 Pluggotic releases DeeDeeTee for Kontakt
14 Jun 2010 Pluggotic releases Squosc and Footile
30 Mar 2009 Pluggotic releases Necroloop
18 Mar 2008 Pluggotic releases Shattersync v1.0
09 Aug 2006 Pluggotic releases NanoX2