Plugin Alliance and Brainworx have announced availability of bx_console G — a channel strip model of the renowned British G Series large-format mixing console, including both 'Pink' and 'Orange' EQ revisions, and featuring 72 distinct channels that use Brainworx's TMT (Tolerance Modelling Technology) for a realistic analog experience in the box.
If you own the original bx_console, and you buy either the G or E series console plugins during the month of September, you'll get a free upgrade to bx_console N ($29 MSRP Upgrade) when it comes out.
Among the bx_console G's features:
- Models the classic British G series mixing console, offering 72 different channels.
- Full-featured channel strip includes a Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, 4-band parametric EQ, and wide-ranging High Pass and Low Pass filters.
- Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT, Patent Pending) simulates channel-to-channel variances in electronic components for the most realistic analog sound.
- "Orange" and "Pink" EQ revisions can be swapped independently per channel with the click of a mouse.
- EQ can be placed before or after the Dynamics section (Compressor/Limiter and Expander/Gate) in the audio path, or routed to the Dynamics' sidechain.
bx_console G is available for purchase — as an AAX Native & DSP-, AU-, VST2-, and VST3-supporting plugin for Mac OS X (10.8 through 10.12), Windows (7 through 10), and Pro Tools 10.3.10 (or higher) — exclusively from Plugin Alliance for an introductory promo price of $179.00 USD until September 30, 2017, rising to $299.00 USD thereafter (A permanent crossgrade to/from bx_console E for $99.00 USD is also available).
A fully-functional, 14-day trial is available to anyone registering for a free Plugin Alliance account.