- 2,000 drum samples - many of them are created through complex sound manipulation or by layering up to 8 drums together to make huge drum sounds for today's music production styles.
- 34 Unique drum kits that have 61 samples across the keyboard. The Drum Kits have 7 Kicks and 8 Snares per kit so that the user has options for the groove. On Top of this, there are 100 Kit Instruments - created by taking the 34 kits and manipulating them with the effects and sound processing tools that are built into the MegaMacho interface to create inspiring drum kits with glitch notes flying through the air and drums played at 6-bit, 12kHz LoFi & choir hit convolution reverb presets.
- 100 MIDI File Drum Grooves in music styles ranging from TRAP to DubStep to EDM to Pop and even Waltzes, 5/4 Progressive and more. Of the 34 unique kits, 13 of them follow fairly strict map assignments for Kick, Snare, Side Stick, Claps, Toms, HiHats, Crash, Ride, Tambourine, CowBell, Agogo, Shaker 1, Shaker 2, Clave, Triangles and Shaker 3 from the General MIDI note assignments. What this means, is that while a MIDI groove is playing, the user can switch between these 13 kits to get tons of sonic variety while playing just 1 of the included grooves.
- The MegaMacho Interface has selectable High Pass/Low Pass filter, 9 effects, Amp, Filter and Pitch EGs and MORE at the user's immediate disposal to mangle the samples - even on a per sample basis. So, one sample can have huge reverb while another sample has LoFi, EQ and Digital Delay on it.
- Free Video tutorials have been created showing how to take the user's existing Kontakt sample libraries that have limited programming abilities in the interface, copy their map and paste them into MegaMacho's interface for more complex sonic manipulation.
MegaMacho Drums is a 975MB monolithic sample library. Works with Kontakt 5 or the free Kontakt 5 Player with serial number activation included.
Price: $149.00. There is an introductory price of $129.00 until July 14th, 2013.
First Look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONCon6BAhQ0
Video Owners Manual Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGgaV8CqEl0