14th July 2014
Precisionsound has released Andes 25F for Kontakt.
Andes 25F looks like a Melodion but it's actually a high-pitched panpipe organ with a sound between a panpipe and an ocarina. Instead of reeds, this instrument has pipes. Its voice can be used for contemporary acoustic music and is also designed to suit medieval styles.
The scripted version for Kontakt 3+ offers ways to play and tweak the instrument beyond its natural limits.
- Individually sampled notes, key up and down noises, and release samples.
- 4 round robins.
- 400 stereo 24-bit WAV samples.
- Playable range of C3 – C6 inclusive, extended from the natural range of F3 – F5.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 3+ with scripted performance controls and GUI.
- 3 programs for NI Kontakt 2+.
- 3 programs for EXS24.
Price: $29 via download. A DVD version costs an additional $9.95. All formats are included.
The full version of Kontakt is required, this library does NOT work with the free Kontakt Player.
For more information, manual and demo songs go to the Andes 25F product page.