Precision sound has released Victorini Accordion for NI Kontakt and Logic EXS24.
The Victorini Accordion is a versatile Italian instrument with treble, bass and chord registers. It was designed to capture not only its delicate and expressive voice, but also its many key and button noises.
The scripted version for NI Kontakt 3+ also can enable creative chorus and harmony effects.
- Individually sampled clarinet, bandon and bass voices.
- Individually sampled major and minor chord registers.
- Key up and down noises, button noises, and release samples.
- 2 Round robins.
- 812 Stereo 24--‐bit WAV samples.
- 1 Program for NI Kontakt 3+ with scripted performance controls and GUI.
- 2 Programs for NI Kontakt 2+.
- 2 Programs for Logic EXS24.
Price: $49 via download. A DVD version costs an additional $9.95. All formats are included. Full version of Kontakt is required, this library does NOT work with the free Kontakt Player.
For more information, manual and demo songs go to the Victorini Accordion product page.