26th July 2011
PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 1.6.5, which adds French and Spanish language support, Mac OS X Lion compatibility, and several other enhancements and fixes.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.5 update has the following enhancements:
- OSX Lion compatibility.
- French program translation.
- Spanish program translation.
- Zero Latency indicator and audio buffer size display on Start Page.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.5 update fixes the following issues:
- [OSX] Drag and Drop from file browser to plugin not working.
- Sustain automation not played back correctly on loop.
- Crash with 2 Fire Studio devices.
- [Win] 176.4 KHz not supported on TC Near and RME.
- [Analog Delay] High cut filter not working when low cut turned off.
- Crash in File Browser when trying to drag on other tab.
- External instrument bounce not working.
- Pitch numbers in Drum Map editor off by 1.