PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.2
7th November 2011
7th November 2011
PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 2.0.2.
Studio One 2.0.2 fixes the following issues:
- Keep automation, solo, and insert activation state on track transform.
- Ampire had missing custom sounds.
- Slicing could be slow and had no progress dialog.
- Pencil tool was not working in tempo track.
- Humanize was not applied to velocity.
- Show Track command did not reveal tracks.
- Track was not always inserted after the selected track.
- Split Loop command was not working on the audio part container.
- Stretch cursor is now displayed for audio-part resizing.
- Automation Edit Value was not working for third-party plug-ins.
- Manual silence-detection values were not applied.
- Improved drawing performance with many events.
- Main Out mono function used only the left channel.
- Crash with Strip Silence on long clips.
- Clear Recent Files contextual menu was missing on Start Page.
- ProEQ cut high frequencies in HQ mode.
- Sample One did not play the second layer.
- (Windows) DDP export was not working.
- (OS X) SoundCloud upload failed.
- (OS X) 64-bit versions of Ampire and OpenAIR had crackles in the sound.
- (OS X) Installer gave a misleading error message after downloading third-party plug-ins.
- (OS X) Crash when removing Instrument with right-click menu.
- (OS X) Slow redraw of detached mixer.
Other Related News
25 Jul 2014 PreSonus releases "Capture" and "Capture Duo" Audio-Recording Apps for iPad18 Jul 2014 PreSonus releases Notion 5 - New Tools and Enhancements17 Jul 2014 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6.313 Mar 2014 PreSonus Introduces Music Creation Suite Recording Kit23 Jan 2014 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6.2 - Introduces Add-ons31 Oct 2013 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6.119 Sep 2013 PreSonus Acquires Notion04 Sep 2013 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.624 Jan 2013 PreSonus announces Capture 2.0 - Live Recording Software Adds Major Features and New Look03 Dec 2012 PreSonus releases Studio One 2.5 with nearly 100 enhancements (plus free Softube Saturation Knob plug-in)13 Sep 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.712 Jun 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.618 Apr 2012 PreSonus releases Studio One Free12 Apr 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.521 Mar 2012 PreSonus releases BlueTube DP V2 and TubePre V2 Tube Preamps20 Mar 2012 PreSonus announces iPad Control for AudioBox 1818VSL Computer Interface20 Feb 2012 Presonus announces Wireless Mixing Webcast and Prize-Fest19 Jan 2012 PreSonus announces QMix - Monitor Mix Control via iPhone/iPod touch18 Jan 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.407 Nov 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.2
28 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)23 Jan 2014 Xchange Market Platform releases Epix Bundle 1019 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Obedia/PCAudioLabs announces "Grand Guru Giveaway" in partnership with PreSonus, Kingston, and Intel09 Sep 2013 Hal Leonard publishes "Power Tools for Studio One 2 Volume 2"28 Jun 2013 Drumdrops updates Premier Outfit 54 Kit - Multi-Velocity and Single Hits Packs to v1.123 Apr 2012 hamburg-audio launches free Nuklear Solo for Studio One19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade25 Nov 2011 Obedia announces Free Training Offer for PreSonus Studio One 227 Oct 2011 Celemony introduces ARA Audio Random Access - Extension for Plug-in Interfaces21 Oct 2011 (AES) Celemony announces version 2.0 of the Melodyne Editor